ACP Services, offer Vehicle lift servicing, maintenance and inspections. We cover all types of car & commercial vehicle lifts, Including mobile column lifts, brake tester calibrations and garage equipment.
We have been servicing and repairing garage equipment for over 35 years, from all manufacturers. Tecalemit, Bradbury, Laycock, Stenhoj, Maha & Somers Totalkare are common lifts we repair, service and supply spares.
Certification of Garage Equipment Safety
A Vehicle lift Servicing & Inspection certificate will be issued with every inspection and calibration that is carried out, subject to the lift or brake tester being in a good safe working order. This gives you peace of mind for your staff using the equipment, and confidence for when your annual insurance inspections are due.
Vehicle lift Servicing & Calibration Price List:
Special Offer – Vehicle lift Service + Inspection – £175
- Additional Vehicle Lift service + Inspection if you have more than one vehicle lift – £95
- Mobile Column lifts Service + Inspection – £250
- Class 2 Brake tester Calibration – £100
- Class 4 Brake tester Calibration – £150
- Class 7 Brake tester Calibration – £195
- Commercial Brake tester Calibration – £325
Vehicle lift inspection prices explained
- If you only have one vehicle lift to service we will charge £175, however if you have a larger garage with more than one lift, we will charge £95 per lift thereafter.
- For example: If your garage has 3 lifts to service, the charge would be £170 for the 1st lift, and £95 each for the other two, total to pay would be £360
- We do charge for mileage at 35p per mile over a 20 mile radius from ST21 6JL.
Garage Equipment & Vehicle lift Repairs
We have mobile garage equipment engineers that look after all kinds of garage equipment repairs and breakdowns. If you need new ropes, seals, chains or pulleys fitting then give us a call. Parts for many vehicle lift manufacturers are kept on the shelf or can be supplied the following day. Whatever the problem, we can usually help you.
Garage Equipment & Vehicle Lift Repair Prices
- Emergency Call out charge – £95 (includes an hours labour)
- All scheduled repair work – £50 per hour
- Mileage will be charged at 35 pence per mile over a radius of 20 miles from ST21 6JL (Stafford)
Want to book one of our Garage Equipment Engineers?
If you would like to book a vehicle lift service, repair or brake tester calibration please contact us by filling out the short form below, one of our servicing team will be right with you.
In the case of an emergency, such as a vehicle stuck in the air, please call us and we will do our best to help you!
If you would like a vehicle lift servicing maintenance programme, please get in touch for a quotation.